Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters
We are pleased to announce that Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts, has been featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters Magazine as part of their series of Fall events exploring healthcare and technology. Janine shared with Arts & Letters her professional perspective on how healthcare in Canada will change over the next five to ten years.
The University of Waterloo Arts & Letters: The Future of Healthcare in Canada
- NexJ Health Launches Health Coaching Program to Improve Mild-to-Moderate Depression & Anxiety
- NexJ Health Partners with MedVision to Enable Value-based Care for At-risk Physician Groups
- NexJ Health & ZealCare to Deliver Next Generation Behavior Change Solutions for Disease Management and Health Enhancement
- PACE Cardiology Partners with NexJ Health to Provide People-Centered Cardiovascular Care
- Call&Check Program on NexJ Connected Wellness Featured in the Toronto Star