Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters
We are pleased to announce that Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts, has been featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters Magazine as part of their series of Fall events exploring healthcare and technology. Janine shared with Arts & Letters her professional perspective on how healthcare in Canada will change over the next five to ten years.
The University of Waterloo Arts & Letters: The Future of Healthcare in Canada
- NexJ Health Introduces New Blood Pressure & Oximeter Device Integrations
- UC San Diego Health Selects NexJ Health to Launch Behavioral Health Coaching Program
- UHN Sexual Health Clinic Expands Partnership with NexJ Health to Provide Support for All Cancers
- US-based National Hemophilia Foundation Selects NexJ Health to Support Young Adult Males with Hemophilia
- How Manulife & NexJ Health Are Driving Innovation with Polychronic Health Coaching on a Virtual Care Platform