Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters
We are pleased to announce that Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts, has been featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters Magazine as part of their series of Fall events exploring healthcare and technology. Janine shared with Arts & Letters her professional perspective on how healthcare in Canada will change over the next five to ten years.
The University of Waterloo Arts & Letters: The Future of Healthcare in Canada
- How Manulife & NexJ Health Are Driving Innovation with Polychronic Health Coaching on a Virtual Care Platform
- Gotodoctor.ca and NexJ Health Bring the First of Its Kind Virtual GoToHealthCoach Program to Market
- Gotodoctor.ca and NexJ Health Successfully Launch Innovative Virtual Polychronic Disease Management Program
- Habit Lifestyle Medicine Collaborates with NexJ Health to Support First Responders and Essential Workers
- Gotodoctor.ca Partners with NexJ Health to Expand Support to Telemedicine and Primary Care Patients