Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters
We are pleased to announce that Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts, has been featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters Magazine as part of their series of Fall events exploring healthcare and technology. Janine shared with Arts & Letters her professional perspective on how healthcare in Canada will change over the next five to ten years.
The University of Waterloo Arts & Letters: The Future of Healthcare in Canada
- NexJ Health’s Vaccination Management Solution Supports Employees to Return to the Workplace Safely
- CAMH Randomized Controlled Trial for Young Adults Significantly Reduces Depression and Anxiety with NexJ Connected Wellness
- Noah Wayne, Vice President, Clinical Programs, Shares Insights on COVID-19 and Mental Health with WorkSTEPS
- Over 1 Million COVID-19 Screenings Completed on NexJ Connected Wellness, Keeping Essential Employees on the Job
- World Leaders in Lifestyle Medicine Turn to NexJ to Go Digital