Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters
We are pleased to announce that Janine Tatham, Director, Strategic Accounts, has been featured in the University of Waterloo’s Arts & Letters Magazine as part of their series of Fall events exploring healthcare and technology. Janine shared with Arts & Letters her professional perspective on how healthcare in Canada will change over the next five to ten years.
The University of Waterloo Arts & Letters: The Future of Healthcare in Canada
- NexJ Health Supports Indigenous Youth Through Mental Health, Substance Use and Addictions Program
- NexJ Health Supports the University of Waterloo Optometry Clinic with Personal Health Coaching for Patients with Glaucoma
- NexJ Health’s Vaccination Management Solution Supports Employees to Return to the Workplace Safely
- CAMH Randomized Controlled Trial for Young Adults Significantly Reduces Depression and Anxiety with NexJ Connected Wellness
- Noah Wayne, Vice President, Clinical Programs, Shares Insights on COVID-19 and Mental Health with WorkSTEPS