The ongoing reality of racism, injustice and violence towards the Black community have led the team at NexJ Health to pause and reflect on our responsibility to address systemic issues that impact people’s health and livelihood. We believe that Black Lives Matter. We believe that everyone has a right to live to their fullest potential, but that systemic barriers prevent Black, Indigenous, and people of color from achieving this potential. We believe that person-centered health delivered through our virtual care platform can help advance health equity and enable all people – regardless of race, color, creed, ethnicity, gender, sexual identity, or disability – achieve their fullest health potential.
A person-centered healthcare system where patients and families are activated and engaged in the management of their own health and wellness
William M. Tatham
Founder & Executive Chair
- Improve the patient and provider experience
- Improve population health
- Lower the per capita cost of care
- All through a sustainable business model.
- Drive shareholder value through repeatable, program and subscription revenue growth
- Drive down healthcare costs with extreme efficiency and effectiveness in Chronic Disease Management
- Enable a passionate, proactive, positive culture with a strong and growing talent pool.