NexJ Health Coaches are regulated health care professionals (nurses, kinesiologists, social workers) who have specialized in providing care to those with cancer, with added training and expertise in health coaching and behavior change. Our coaches specialize in facilitating coping skills around cancer-related distress, discussing treatment options, managing side effects, and encouraging the adoption of positive health behaviors. Coaching also connects patients and caregivers with local community resources.
- One-on-one support from a professional cancer coach
- Access to the NexJ Connected Wellness digital health platform
- Education on diagnosis, treatment options and managing side effects
- Strategies to navigate conversations with providers and loved ones
- Trackers to monitor and manage cancer-related symptoms
- Encouragement and guidance with health behaviors shown to improve quality of life
- Social support from our Connected Wellness community
- Referrals to community-based resources
- Improve quality of life
- Manage common treatment side effects
- Improve health outcomes
- Achieve health and wellness goals
While many tools are available in the program, you are encouraged to use the ones that work best for you at your own pace. There is no obligation to do everything. Our goal is to support you!