Fixing the rot in our healthcare system: Bill Tatham at TEDxUW
In this TEDxUW talk, William M. Tatham, Founder and Executive Chair of NexJ Health proposes solutions to fix the flaws in the current healthcare system. Tatham highlights how the current fee-for-service model incentivizes healthcare providers to perform more procedures and tests rather than focusing on the quality of care provided. He suggests a shift to a value-based care model, where healthcare providers are rewarded for positive patient outcomes, creating a more person-centered healthcare system. Tatham also discusses the need for more transparency in the healthcare industry, proposing a system where patients have access to their medical records and can easily compare the cost and quality of care provided by different providers. He believes that by implementing these changes, the healthcare system can be transformed into one that focuses on patient outcomes and quality of care. Watch the video to learn more.
- Call&Check Program on NexJ Connected Wellness Featured in the Toronto Star
- Health by Design Interactive – Virtual Health Coaching
- James Madison University Collaborates with NexJ Health to Support People with Disabilities and Older Adults
- NexJ Health Introduces New Blood Pressure & Oximeter Device Integrations
- UC San Diego Health Selects NexJ Health to Launch Behavioral Health Coaching Program